Tuesday, May 19, 2015

How Intepid Is Your Eye?

Intrepid

One of my favorite words: Once once used to refer to me while taking some photos for a local publication. I have been trying to work it into sentences ever since then.

in·trep·id
inˈtrepəd/
adjective
adjective: intrepid
fearless; adventurous (often used for rhetorical or humorous effect).
"our intrepid reporter"
synonyms:fearless, unafraid, undaunted, unflinching, unshrinking, bold, daring, gallant, audacious, adventurous, heroic, dynamic, spirited, indomitable         


Now I like to use it as a name for a style (?) of some digital photographs that I do not often roll out for anybody to see. I have a great time making these pieces and really hope to see them hang in a few more places this year. Time to send out some emails and get these babies hung up on a wall near you!!

Wanna see a little more?
https://sites.google.com/site/jrprosite/home/jr-pro-photo/intrepideye-art






No comments:

Post a Comment